ANNOUNCEMENT: We've Raised the Barre!
Ladies and gentlemen, the curtain is now rising on a new act for My Ballerina Dolls! In preparation for the Christmas season, we've refreshed our brand. That includes a new look and layout for our website, our social media accounts, and our logo.
Look around to see what we've changed! Some major improvements include:
- Adding background information to our website, including an About page.
- Enhancing customer service features, including a Contact page and information on our Shipping and Refund policies.
- Updating our logo, pictures, and color scheme to make the website prettier than ever!
- Adding instructions on posing your dolls.
- Starting not one but three blogs here on the website - Marie's Corner, Collectors' Curio, and The Dance Bag Blog!
- Updating all our product descriptions.
- Creating an Instagram ambassadorship, My Ballerina Mini-Me!
- Starting a newsletter.
- Adding a rewards program, MBD Pointes!
One thing we aren't changing is the high quality of our unique products. We're still offering the same beautiful fully-articulated poseable dolls, which come in deluxe costumes. They are still inspired by timeless characters from the classic ballets, particularly The Nutcracker. Our new online presence and improved customer service only make the whole experience more magical!
From now on, you can expect a weekly post on one of our three blogs, providing helpful how-to guides, fascinating facts, interesting history tidbits, and inspiring ideas for young ballerinas, doll collectors, and ballet enthusiasts of all ages. Sign up for our newsletter, Ballet Buzz, to receive announcements, exclusive discounts, and entertaining ballet and doll-themed information in your inbox every week! If you haven't already subscribed to Ballet Buzz, do so now to get 10% off your next MBD order.
We hope you'll make visiting the My Ballerina Dolls website part of your weekly routine; we'll reward you with points every week you visit the site to read the latest blog post! If you miss MBD's content between blog posts and newsletters, you can check our social media accounts for daily posts on the latest in the ballet and doll worlds.
Leave a comment or send us a message to tell us what you think of our brand refresh. Let us know if there is anything we overlooked or could be doing better! We enjoy receiving your helpful suggestions.